Page 3434 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 342034303432343334343435343634383448 ... LastLast
Results 34,331 to 34,340 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I tried to ask a friend about it (she's non binary or something) and got, "The fact that you aren't aware is aggressive and makes me uncomfortable," and she refused to speak about it further.
    Pretty much on all progressive issues I see comments that go "if you aren't helping, you're part of the problem."

They aren't completely wrong. Your silence probably does encourage the other side. Like "good" germans that said nothing as the jews disapeared.

Though stating it really isn't productive. It's just seen as an attack.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    They aren't completely wrong. Your silence probably does encourage the other side. Like "good" germans that said nothing as the jews disapeared.

Though stating it really isn't productive. It's just seen as an attack.
    Who is disappearing? They want to think they are Schindler or MLK Jr on the bridge but it's delusional. There are no "nonbinary" snowflakes getting carted off.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Is it that people who don't subscribe to the traditional gender shit are afraid of violence against them?

I tried to ask a friend about it (she's non binary or something) and got, "The fact that you aren't aware is aggressive and makes me uncomfortable," and she refused to speak about it further. She would probably be upset at my "she's non binary or something" part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I have zero issues with people being nonbinary, but if someone is genuinely asking a question about how they feel and want to gain some insight, and someone answers with derision and malice, I question their intentions as a human being in general. I get it, we all have google, but if someone is asking along with good intent, what's the point in just mocking them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    This is such a bullshit stupid response. How the fuck are you supposed to learn about it, and understand where a person is coming from with out asking them. It's basically "The fact that you can't just absorb knowledge from the universe is an aggressive act against me."

I'm sorry but that shit annoys the fuck out of me and just comes off as some one who wants to be the victim even when they aren't.
    They're probably tired of explaining it and that was the dumb shit they came up to avoid the discussion. And/or they assumed that "you" were going to challenge them the way alt-right / libertarian / web athiest challenge people. You know, the kind of people that don't really want to learn and want to use it as an excuse to argue.

Or they're a dumb cunt. Normies don't have a monopoly on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Who is disappearing? They want to think they are Schindler or MLK Jr on the bridge but it's delusional. There are no "nonbinary" snowflakes getting carted off.
    It never starts that way.

Been organizing my office, which included taking down a cheap bookcase and assembling a better one. This included going to the store, buying it, hauling it around by myself, etc.

I'm not done, but my back is. Fuck this getting old shit.

7. Cis is the new punk. Deal with it.

8. Wait, I thought punk was the new metrosexual.

Fashion punx

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    They're probably tired of explaining it and that was the dumb shit they came up to avoid the discussion. And/or they assumed that "you" were going to challenge them the way alt-right / libertarian / web athiest challenge people. You know, the kind of people that don't really want to learn and want to use it as an excuse to argue.

Or they're a dumb cunt. Normies don't have a monopoly on that.
    I've heard that plenty of times about the tired of explaining, but I've also seen people come at them for knowledge in a non-judgmental way and have them go ballistic with little to go on. When someone is on the defensive so readily, I assume they are engaging in illegal or distrustful behavior. I think it can move past victimhood into conning fairly quickly, especially online. This doesn't stem to non-binary individuals alone obviously - but I certainly see a lot of e-famous non binary individuals who engage in weird money making schemes and quick fixes online a lot. Although indicative of someone who is not accepted in normal society, i.e. "the hustle" is necessary to live comfortably, I find
    that a number of e-famous non binary individuals willingly choose weird ways to make money as a first step (indie gogos, degrading sex work, "clothing lines" that never get made and sent, etc.) Now, is this because it's systematically difficult to be accepted when you're outside the gender norm, or is it an unwillingness to "play along" with society and norms? Or a healthy mix of both? Or, does it fall under a common trait of many "lolcows" of internet fame: it's easier to scam people with an outrageous identity than it is with a normie one? Is the influx of highly visible non-binary individuals online just a fad, like scene queens were?
    Last edited by Satsuki; 16 Feb 2017 at 06:58 PM. Reason: there were non english words here
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread