Page 3435 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 342134313433343434353436343734393449 ... LastLast
Results 34,341 to 34,350 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    It's basically "The fact that you can't just absorb knowledge from the universe is an aggressive act against me."
    Someone (Advo maybe?) was telling me about how in some Asian cultures, my not being able to immediately discern their nationality is an aggressive act against them. Like... I don't know enough to be able to tell, but I'm willing to learn, but that's somehow not important because I don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Literally shaking right now
    Do we have an origin for this? Urban Dictionary/Memecenter are of no help.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    They're probably tired of explaining it and that was the dumb shit they came up to avoid the discussion. And/or they assumed that "you" were going to challenge them the way alt-right / libertarian / web athiest challenge people. You know, the kind of people that don't really want to learn and want to use it as an excuse to argue.
    I get that, but this friend is aware that I'm not outright dismissive of stuff in that way. So in my instance, the accusation of aggression seems a little much.

So, she's a cunt?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Do we have an origin for this? Urban Dictionary/Memecenter are of no help.
    I don't have a concrete origin handy since it has validity in actual phrasing, but it seemed to gain popularity in 2014. Paris Jackson's friend tweeted it about her attempting suicide in 2013, then it seemed to hit tumblr after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So, she's a cunt?
    Aren't they all?

5. Three weeks in a row now I've had stuff from Amazon that was supposed to be delivered on Sundays (they pay the USPS extra to do so).
    Three weeks in a row, I've gotten "sorry we missed you" emails, hours after I opened. I have a mailbox. There's no reason the packages couldn't be placed inside it or on top (as they'll sometimes do during the week, even though I'm open- they're just too lazy to walk in the door).

It's pissing me off, not because I desperately need stuff delivered on Sunday, but because some dickface is supposed to deliver shit, not even attempting to, and getting paid for it anyway.
    It's also pissing me off because today's delivery was some upgrade parts I was looking forward to installing so I could fuck around on my day off tomorrow.

6. Sunday deliveries are always a wash, I'm pretty convinced they don't actually get out of their car.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. I've called and bitched before, especially when it was stuff for school that was actually time sensitive. One time they did come back and make the delivery when I saw they posted on the online tracker that they tried to stop by and missed me, but I had been waiting on the couch next to the door for hours and they didn't leave a pick up note like normal.

I'd probably be more understanding if they weren't blatantly lying on their website. Even a "delivery delayed" would be better than pretending they stopped by when we all know they didn't.

8. I fired up chat. The liaison looked through my history and saw it happened 3 times in the last 5 weeks. Said he'd leave carrier feedback and extended my Prime for a month. I made sure to point out I'm not complaining because I didn't get my stuff on a Sunday, that it was the principle that someone is saying they tried when they clearly did not. Said I wasn't looking for anything like that, just wanted to let someone know shenanigans were afoot.

usps has been really lazy and bad lately. It took 11 days for a box to get from Dallas to my house. I could drive that in about 4 to 6 hours.

10. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. The Valley is breaking up. They are quite possibly the greatest Seattle rock band of all times.

https://thevalleyrules.bandcamp.com/album/the-valley-2