Page 3494 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 348034903492349334943495349634983508 ... LastLast
Results 34,931 to 34,940 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

I think I got my sega cd at sears.

2. I bought a copy of Castle of Illusion at a Sears in Nova Scotia. I thought it was cool that the cart had the Euro Megadrive logo on it.

I got that game at a sears in Jackson ms.

4. The Sears closest to me is having a store closing sale but I doubt it's worrh looking at. That company has been clueless for decades.

For video games, Sears hasn't been relevant to me since the '80s. I remember they were the last retailer to still sell new VIC-20 games. And they had a wall of SMS games but no NES stuff. That was completely retarded from a business standpoint but at least it was a place to buy Sega stuff. Castle of Illusion I bought from a local store called Encore. They had Japanese imports at $10 less than the domestic retail prices. That made Sears even more useless in the early '90s.

5. Well, whenever it was that they cleared out what they had left of gaming here in the US (2010?) it was a good time to be a reseller. I got Star Fox 3DS for less than $10, Pokemon X and Y for $15, Marios of every type for $5-10. Limited edition DSi, 3DS, and PSP systems for $40-60. And then a ton of PS3 and 360 games for $5 or so. It was glorious.

6. That sounds about right. Those kinds of clearance sales are unheard of in Canada.

Thats what you get for having better healthcare

8. We do not have better health care. We have universally accessible healthcare. There's a huge difference.

thats not what my liberal 20 something friends tell me.

10. If you have no healthcare then having access to healthcare is much better. Our healthcare quality is pretty good but our wait times for special procedures should be much better.