Page 3601 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 35873597359936003601360236033605 ... LastLast
Results 36,001 to 36,010 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I've done plenty of work in New Orleans. I consider Katrina the great cleansing of the city. The bad part was that all of those poor motherfuckers came to Texas and sat their lazy asses in hotel chains in cities like Houston.
    Jesus Fucking Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I've done plenty of work in New Orleans. I consider Katrina the great cleansing of the city. The bad part was that all of those poor motherfuckers came to Texas and sat their lazy asses in hotel chains in cities like Houston.
    They're still people, man.

3. are they?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    are they?
    I don't think Gamevet meant what he said in a callous sense. I'm sure he sees them as people just the way things are there along with the government's bad handling of the situation overall has left NO a fucking mess.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. lazy ass poor motherfuckers does have a lot of different connotations.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    They're still people, man.
    Define people.

I have no love for Louisiana. One time we stopped to get gas in a small Louisiana town, on our way to Florida. The skank behind the counter said “bitch” as my wife walked from the restroom to the exit. I guess that white trash ho was offended by my wife being well dressed.

7. Gamevet is a mild sociopath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I've done plenty of work in New Orleans. I consider Katrina the great cleansing of the city.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Define people.

I have no love for Louisiana. One time we stopped to get gas in a small Louisiana town, on our way to Florida. The skank behind the counter said “bitch” as my wife walked from the restroom to the exit. I guess that white trash ho was offended by my wife being well dressed.

Holy fucking shit!

You are officially a garbage tier human being.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Holy fucking shit!

You are officially a garbage tier human being.
    I’m not being serious about people being harmed by Katrina. I’m just saying that New Orleans is not a very nice city and once you get outside of the French Quarter, the rest of the city is pretty crappy. It’s like a larger version of Little Rock.

I’ve been to every city in Louisiana, and every one of them had a large percentage of poor people. Lake Charles is probably the best location in the state.
    Last edited by gamevet; 08 Jun 2019 at 02:00 PM.

You have? Why didn't you holla at yah boy?