Page 3599 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 35853595359735983599360036013603 ... LastLast
Results 35,981 to 35,990 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

I dont know if that is true. Many of there favorite spots will be under water. The oldest White People culture cities are ports and river cities.

Places like new Orleans will no longer exist.

2. I think we'll live to see the return of the city-state, as only municipal level governments will be efficient and adaptable enough to deal with it, while the 'empire' level ones will be increasingly ponderous and ineffective, causing more trouble for their subjects than they will accept and buckling under the tide of the biggest migrant refugee crisis in history.

3. They can build their own Paris in the tundra and build a new Acropolis on Olympus Mons.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I think we'll live to see the return of the city-state, as only municipal level governments will be efficient and adaptable enough to deal with it, while the 'empire' level ones will be increasingly ponderous and ineffective, causing more trouble for their subjects than they will accept and buckling under the tide of the biggest migrant refugee crisis in history.
    I think we’re actually going to see the opposite, unfortunately. I hope I’m wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I think we're going to see a cycle of chaos and totalitarianism.
    I hope we just get fucked up by Skynet.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Because the people it hits hardest: brown people, poor people, and brown and poor people in non western countries have never been anything the ruling class cares about.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I dont know if that is true.

Places like new Orleans will no longer exist.
    Who do you think lives in New Orleans?

How is New Orleans, a city name synonymous with leaving black folks to die during a disaster, your counter example? This is an absolutely illustrious self-own.

Have you ever checked the property values and who owns what down there?

The poors dont live in the French quarter. Nor are they shelling out 500,000 to get a grave spot by Nicoulas Cage

8. Cheeks.

The poverty rate is double the national average.

You saw exactly how many shits we gave during Katrina.

Take the L here, man.

9. I want to hear you out, but you gotta admit New Orleans might not be the best example!

10. They're the serfs. Only wealthy land owners would have serfs.