Page 3573 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 355935693571357235733574357535773587 ... LastLast
Results 35,721 to 35,730 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Kitty had to go to the big sleep today, she got sick really fast

I thought about going down home last night but I didn't think she was close, so I didn't get to see her again I had her since she was a tiny baby cat
    Sorry to hear. Kidneys? Lost my Deedee that way. One day good, a week later, done.

2. My deepest of condolences Joust, really sorry man : (
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Sorry to hear. Kidneys? Lost my Deedee that way. One day good, a week later, done.
    Yeah it was kidney. She was eating well and moving fine, then started to throw up and then lost a ton of weight really fast.

Kitty was 17, so she had a long life. Still, I remember taking her home when she was a baby, we saved her life. I always have the hope that she didn't feel we could do that forever. Humans understand that, I don't know enough about cars to know if they process information like that. I think they would--they know who feeds them, so why wouldn't they expect that? They probably aren't smart enough to know that you can't do that forwver.

4. I don't know a lot about cars either, but I don't think they are sentient. Yet.

5. Cars are smarter than cats these days, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Holy fuck I laughed at this so hard. I should send Gohan my Model 2 system. Maybe he can fix the issue with the Power Outlet. It comes on but I have to wiggle it a little to get the system to power up.
    I don't do repairs for people.

Buuuuuut

I rather enjoy refurbing Model 2s and it only takes 15 minutes and $5 in parts. If I have one apart I replace the av jack, power jack, and reset button, that fixes the most common issues with these. Send it my way!

That said, good chance all you'd need to do is reflow the solder on the bottom of the jack, which is really easy.

7. I'm sorry Joust my cats are getting up there in age and yeah, I basically worry about them all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. I found out today that a lot of people have been fucking around at work. No big deal--they're young and c'est la vie. Two of my coworkers Jake and Leila broke up in a pretty messy way. Shortly after another coworker named Tom began dating Leila behind ex dudes back. I thought it was shitty but they seem to be really happy and are a good couple.

My older friend at work Katie used to tell me how shitty that was. She also said how she dislikes the ex guy because he was such a toxic guy (he's from western Australia and says pretty sexist and racist things in almost an innocent way--nothing too offensive). Fast forward to today when Katie tells me she's fucking Jake now. She told Leila who said she didn't care (she doesn't like it though).

Am I wrong to think... I clearly don't know Katie and can't believe anything she says is authentic now? I don't like the drama at all because me and my wife used to go hiking and camping w this crew now it's all shit. I feel really guilty but I don't think I can hang out w Jake and Katie for awhile. They seem like a huge mess.

9. Sorry for the drama post but I had to vent it

for what it is worth, you don't have to do anything with them. You and your wife can take trips alone if you want. You could also get involved in other social things in your area. Maybe buy some stormtrooper armor and join one of those cosplay groups. Or take a cooking class together. Or 5S your house.