Page 3537 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 352335333535353635373538353935413551 ... LastLast
Results 35,361 to 35,370 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

The things you guys hang on to.

The things your mom hangs on to.

cocks btw

Don't you dare shame her.

It's my bar of chocolate, cheeks. I won't have you telling me what to do.

6. lol

7. lol I love him. Doc was trolling here on the same line, the nanny state is because single mothers can’t rely on partners.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Never getting laid to own the libs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    lol I love him. Doc was trolling here on the same line, the nanny state is because single mothers can’t rely on partners.
    Can't or don't want to?

(Real question, not implying anything)

I've talked with others here but modern feminism is so weird. It's almost like it has been taken over by puritans. Instead of overcoming gender and relationship standards on the behalf of women, there seems to be a strong effort to find nonmale surrogates.

Like, instead of learning to protect the self, there is an effort to make the state act as a fill in for the male protector .

Similar can be said for government assistance for single mothers.

Maybe this was terminater 2 was really about?

Add in all the sex shaming of young feminist online and you end up with a very conservative image.

10. That comment is a dig at the enforcement of compelled speech by the state, not an endorsement of a nanny state. "Would you accept it if it were something you didn't agree with?" is the angle.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 21 Feb 2018 at 10:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."