Page 3109 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 309531053107310831093110311131133123 ... LastLast
Results 31,081 to 31,090 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. The problem is that there are two others out there.

We're not even close to out of ideas for killing cats.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Attachment 75508
    Well, now what.

4. gotta get its brother and sister ;o

5. How else would you prepare a full course meal?

6. i think tnl is literally the only place on the internet that dislikes cats.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Good point. That's part of what makes this board so great. Tnl hates everything, excepting any kind of argument, and select Sega Genesis cartridges.

The popularity of cats on the internet has always been baffling to me. I get that they're cute to look at but do you realize what selfish, scratchy creatures they are? My facebook news feed is 90% pictures of kittens. You think people would get bored of all the cat pics eventually.
    Last edited by Tyler_Durden; 19 Nov 2014 at 11:45 PM.

8. I used to like cats until I moved in with my girlfriend and hers. Now I pray daily for its death.

They really are selfish, noisy, annoying creatures. And if that fucker scratches the new couch, I'm punting it for a field goal.

I hate how people think I eat Cats.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I used to like cats until I moved in with my girlfriend and hers. Now I pray daily for its death.

They really are selfish, noisy, annoying creatures. And if that fucker scratches the new couch, I'm punting it for a field goal.
    Next time your girl is gone for several hours give the cat away to a shelter and claim the thing ran away. Or punt it for a field goal. That would be more hilarious.