Page 3512 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 349835083510351135123513351435163526 ... LastLast
Results 35,111 to 35,120 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. God damn Switch ran for about 10 minutes and then got the blue screen of death. Merry Christmas!

2. Winter. After being not so bad for the last 2 years, it's getting totally Nordic. Single digit temps with sub-zero wind chill, snow, & overcast. Yeah, that shit.

3. send some of that nordic chill to CA, which doesn't have seasons but mild summer and terrible summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. fucking snow
    it’s like a foot deep man

5. Sure, there was plenty of that Nordic chill to go around today by the Great Lakes area. FOUR BELOW ZERO in the morning. The sun was nice, but it's not like it matters one little bit when you can't get out & enjoy it. On NYE night, Times Square was actually warmer! I'd take a terrible summer over such a winter.

At least on the 7th it'll be up to the low 30s... yeah. Still ain't my jam, but that's good enough for January I guess.
    A foot of snow? Ack, 2" is bad enough.

6. It's normal for it to be colder when there's no cloud cover. Nothing takes the edge off of bone-chilling cold like snow-blindness and a sunburn!

I put a rare video game on ebay for a buyitnow of 100 and it sold tonight

By someone with an account made in the UK. To ship to a trailer park in the US. And they have zero feedback. They've had the account since July.

W T F

You have some horrible eBay luck.

Did the option to block zero feedback buyers disappear? I don't remember seeing it when I listed some shit yesterday.

The paypal email is for a Hawaiian school btw. UK account, mainland trailer park address, Hawaiian email. No feedback.

I messaged the guy and told him his details didn't add up and asked if he was going to issue a refund request for some trivial reason. And was he serious about this transaction.

So far, nothing. This morning I sent about the same thing and said that if I didn't receive proof by tonight that he was serious, I was refunding the money.

Proof shouldn't be that hard for anyone dropping 100 on vintage games. He should have forum accounts, Facebook groups, pictures of his other games, etc.