Page 3111 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 309731073109311031113112311331153125 ... LastLast
Results 31,101 to 31,110 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B269i1yCYAAae0x.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	75519

2. There's some sort of Puddin' Pop joke in all of this, but I can't think of it for the life of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. lol rap allegations

I'm bumming pretty hard on this.

5. The proof is in the pudding.

Or at least it was, on the night of the alleged offenses.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Same. The Cosby show is still great and a big part of my childhood.

man, the chocolate cake comedy bit is part of my soul. Harsh toke man.

Hell, Cosby probably did rape them. Because that is how it always goes. A weirdo like Michael Jackson probably never raped anyone. I suspect he was a musical Tesla and probably wasn't sexual at all. He was just weird. Cosby on the other hand was always cleaner than anyone in his area of entertainment. Always. While everyone else was screaming fuck at the top of their lungs, he was making jokes about cake and ended up with a show about being a wholesome dad. The super wholesome guys always end up being rapest or child abusers or something.

8. I think it's better comedy than his material.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    man, the chocolate cake comedy bit is part of my soul. Harsh toke man.

Hell, Cosby probably did rape them. Because that is how it always goes. A weirdo like Michael Jackson probably never raped anyone. I suspect he was a musical Tesla and probably wasn't sexual at all. He was just weird. Cosby on the other hand was always cleaner than anyone in his area of entertainment. Always. While everyone else was screaming fuck at the top of their lungs, he was making jokes about cake and ended up with a show about being a wholesome dad. The super wholesome guys always end up being rapest or child abusers or something.
    Bob Saget?

But, yeah, agree.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't know who this guy is.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt