Page 3192 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 317831883190319131923193319431963206 ... LastLast
Results 31,911 to 31,920 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    maybe a venn diagram would help

Click for full size
    actually, this is a really crappy Venn diagram because I'm sure there are a lot of adult dads that mess up the kitchen

2. Vericose Venn Diagrams
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. A couple of weeks ago a group of people from outlaying cities made a day trip out of visiting all the Game Craze stores in Rochester (there's 8, including mine). Two of them (so far) have posted youtube videos about the experience. While one was far more fair than the other, both of them complained about poor customer service in a couple of locations. The poor customer service was that they didn't like the prices posted on items they wanted to buy and got upset that an employee wouldn't "give them a deal." They also complained that someone wouldn't let them look at stuff in a part of the store not open to customers. Shit is back there for a reason, not for sale, whatever.

They were complimentary to my location, so there's no personal axe to grind. But I'm part of a brand that's getting shit heeled because they expect to pay less for stuff simply because they walked into a store for the first time. I keep fighting the urge to post some rebuttal on their youtube, because I know there's no way to do so without looking like a tool.
    BUT IT BUGS ME>>!24eg

4. Employ the TNL Defense Force. I'm sure we can shitpost them.

5. Links to the videos?

Do you remember these guys?

6. I don't want to give them the hits. They're small time, they get like 200 clicks at most it seems.
    They made a skit in the parking lot of the store they hated the most in which they reenacted what happened and of course completely exaggerated it. What's even more maddening is that one of the guys worked at a game store, and after the improvised reenactment started to defend the place, but he was cut out of one video completely and cut off at "to be fair guys," in the other. (in the video, dude acts like he wanted 25 cents off something, when it was really 25 PERcent. We generally give half of what we'll sell for, so no, we aren't going to cut our profit in half just because you're a cheapskate).
    I know the person they were complaining about, and he's one of our best employees. But he's an employee. His job is to cash people out and try to not let shit get stolen. He doesn't set the prices and it's not his stuff to haggle with either. When I told him about it, he was flabbergasted. He thought everything was fine except having to tell 8 guys in a row that he couldn't lower prices. But even after that discomfort, he said they were all talking classic games and rpgs. But they painted him to be an asshole game nazi.
    Fucking babies.

7. That's frustrating. As a former EB guy, I commiserate. I don't set the prices. I may disagree with them (in EB's case) but don't be mad because I won't give you, a stranger, a fucking deal. This isn't a flea market.

8. As a former ban ages employee, I really didn't give a shit and probably wouldn't have cared one way or the other what thy did.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

Edgy

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I don't want to give them the hits. They're small time, they get like 200 clicks at most it seems.
    They made a skit in the parking lot of the store they hated the most in which they reenacted what happened and of course completely exaggerated it. What's even more maddening is that one of the guys worked at a game store, and after the improvised reenactment started to defend the place, but he was cut out of one video completely and cut off at "to be fair guys," in the other. (in the video, dude acts like he wanted 25 cents off something, when it was really 25 PERcent. We generally give half of what we'll sell for, so no, we aren't going to cut our profit in half just because you're a cheapskate).
    I know the person they were complaining about, and he's one of our best employees. But he's an employee. His job is to cash people out and try to not let shit get stolen. He doesn't set the prices and it's not his stuff to haggle with either. When I told him about it, he was flabbergasted. He thought everything was fine except having to tell 8 guys in a row that he couldn't lower prices. But even after that discomfort, he said they were all talking classic games and rpgs. But they painted him to be an asshole game nazi.
    Fucking babies.
    Fuck the hits, I want to see these videos and shit all over them.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL