Page 3474 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 346034703472347334743475347634783488 ... LastLast
Results 34,731 to 34,740 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Whether or not that is a good use is up for debate.
    That's the thing. There is the tax burden of having the biggest military but I imagine you could spend much less on that and still be the most powerful in that regard. And it seems to me like the US wastes a ton of tax payer money shoving people into prisons for things like drug possession.

2. THE LAW IS THE LAW!

Drug possessors should be sharing cells with jay walkers!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Our taxes get used to pay in large part for a global empire and subsidize the militaries of Europe and Canada so they can use their taxes on healthcare. Whether or not that is a good use is up for debate.
    Don't forget Canada has the unusual and atypical luxury of being relatively borderless on 3 sides. People don't walk in to Canada seeking asylum in great numbers simply because they can't. Hard for us to empathize with Italy, Germany and the US on immigration issues because we can cherry pick without much fear of reprisal or illegal entry.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 06 Sep 2017 at 10:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. One brutal winter in Canada will send most immigrants back from where they came from.

5. I was taking a nap, and one of my favorite authors tweeted something funny about the hurricane, and somehow in my sleep, my Apple watch replied "Disliked" to the tweet. I woke up and I had a tweet from her apologizing for being insensitive and I was like NOOOOOOOO MY WATCH! MY WATCH REPLIED!!! YOURE ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS DONT APOLOGIZE TO ME

I feel like george costanza. This is insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Your Apple Watch just auto-replies to tweets for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. It did it once before, it tweeted "hello" on its own.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. It was testing the waters. Probably best to kill it now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I had a tweet from her apologizing for being insensitive
    what the fuck

10. This is your punishment for buying an Apple Watch.