Page 3540 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 352635363538353935403541354235443554 ... LastLast
Results 35,391 to 35,400 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Had a seizure tonight, first one in about a decade. Was happily relaxing and watching Black Mirror with the wife, started feeling really uneasy and sick to my stomach (last episode of season 4, I don't like watching people hurt themselves). We paused it and opened the window because I was all of a sudden sweating like a pig. I sat on the edge of the chair next the window and was feeling a little relief when I said I think I'm gunna pass out. I remember thinking I closed my eyes to think of something else, but apparently my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I slammed my face on the window sill, then went limp and sulked into the side of the chair, then went rigid and slammed my head into the floor. I remember being mad at myself that I couldn't see or remember what I was trying to think about, then the cloud passed and I woke up to my wife saying she was going to call an ambulance. I immediately felt a lot better after waking up, save for a big ache on the side of my mouth where I hit the sill. I asked her not to call the ambulance and I've been fine since, don't even have a real bruise or anything to show for the soreness. I should have known it was coming, but it had been so long since it happened I kind of forgot about what it felt like. Not a good feeling at all, and I don't feel like ever finishing that episode of the show.

2. That's some scary shit to do through! How long did you have seizures before and what did you do to stop them for so long?

3. Wow, I'd say that's the end of that show for you. Take care dude.

4. Insured? Maybe get your ass to a doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Dude I’m so sorry, that sounds so scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Not good, Pineapple. See your doctor about this, quickly. Take care.

7. My damn cat went to the emergency vet. He'll be fine, but emergency vet bills are like people bills.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Dude. Every seizure has the potential to take something from you that you'll never get back. Go get medication to control them. It SUCKS, but the alternative is brain damage.

Also, thanks for the underwear.

9. Damn that's rough. I hope there's no permanent damage.

10. I'll repeat what everyone else is saying, go get checked out.

And not to make too light of a shitty thing happening, but when I read this:

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I woke up to my wife saying she was going to call an ambulance.
    A scene popped into my head of a woman looking over her husband's body, hoping this was the end and she was finally free- but then he wakes up and she's like, "oh, Oh! Um...I was just about to call an ambulance..."