Page 3541 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 352735373539354035413542354335453555 ... LastLast
Results 35,401 to 35,410 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I had a round of seizures a few years back when the owl was really cranking. Went through the full doctor thing and ended up with “inconclusive” as a diagnosis from a neurologist. Said to just keep taking my klonopins from my head stuff.

Shits scary though. If you’ve never been around a seizure, you think either “This dude’s dead,” or “The Devil is real.”
    Boo, Hiss.

2. My wife and I have come to the tough conclusion that we have to put our dog Bohannon down. At about 6 months old, he started showing signs of anxiety and on very rare occasions aggression from that anxiety. We took him to a 5 week training program almost a year ago that helped incredibly with his obedience and helped mitigate some aggression issues, but still every so often he would lash out with extreme unpredictably. 90% or more if the time he is the sweetest dog you can imagine, and he has such a good heart, but there is something wrong with him on deeper level. He’s bit me a few times, but we thought we could somehow make him better. Last night he bit my wife’s hand, and realized that even with very recent extra training, there is s high chance there is nothing that’s going to help. We even tried dog Prozac with only minor improvements with his anxiety. It’s been a really hard 24 hours, and still another few days before w actually put him down.

3. Sounds like he has distemper or something.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    That's some scary shit to do through! How long did you have seizures before and what did you do to stop them for so long?
    This was probably about the 6th or 7th ever, first one happened in 8th grade at school while I was filming a classmate's oral presentation and looking through a big old camcorder with one eye and filming them showing a film on a TV. I figured it was some kind of epilepsy but I don't recall actually going to the doctor to get it checked. The others were all later and always happened when I was: drinking AND smoking pot, in a dimly lit room or outside at night, and it was warm or hot out. I know I don't handle heat too well so I always figured that plus the stupid combo of intoxicants was the culprit. This was the first sober one since 8th grade, but I got the same feeling watching that BM episode as I did watching the TV through a camcorder. Felt alright today though, and I know what it feels like again so hopefully if I feel anything coming on I'll have time to sit down and take my socks off and chill.

And yeah I plan on setting up a doc visit tomorrow, thanks for the advice guys!

5. I've feinted a few times in my life from blunt raps or just tobacco mixed into a joint, but I was conscious the entire time. My body just lost power and I had to lay down wherever I was and shut down. I'd feel fine within a few minutes and could go back to smoking straight weed without any trouble, so it was just something in the tobacco. It would knock my lights out in a matter of seconds, and all I could do was guide my collapse toward somewhere safe and comfortable.

The something in the tobacco is called nicotine. That's a nicotine buzz.

At parents.

News is still horrible.
    90% of TV is horrible
    Black lab dog is still stupid.

8. Cool.

Been waiting for months to play DBZ. Now it's finally spring break. I open it up, pop it in, plug in the stick... can't get past the "press any button" screen.

Unplug it, plug it back in, everything seems to be going fine now. Weird.

Enter training mode.

My Assist 2 keeps popping in and out.

Uh, okay. Maybe my L2 button is bunk?

I open it up, spend ten mins prying those damn quick connects off.

Plug it back in, still happening. I saw some jabs come out before the assist this time, so evidently my stick just has all the buttons depressed all the time.

Cool.

9. Clean ya buttons you nasty azz
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Nasty as my azz is, it's the board, not the button itself. Looks like it's a pretty common issue with the madcatz sticks. They don't make 'em like they used to. Or, in this case, they do.