Page 3605 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 35913601360336043605360636073609 ... LastLast
Results 36,041 to 36,050 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. That's shitty. What's the deal?

2. Use another phone and call in to set up service, so how long you sit on hold for that.

3. It's like the slightly less spammy spam emails. You start getting offers sent immediately when you sign up. "It will take up to ten days for the emails to stop" when you unsubscribe.

Fight back. Sign their customer service email up for some mailing lists.

I did call back for something else and I got people in 3 minutes. Then got transferred when I wanted to cancel my service.

Put a stop payment on your credit card, and call it a day.

7. yeah just call your card and say it was unauthorized!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

They'll keep billing me.

9. I've been in Ireland for over a week. I'm coming home tomorrow, and I'm super bummed about it. It's been a really, really awesome trip. My girlfriend and I have been a part of a tour and we've seen a great deal on the past 9 days and we've really got on well with a few people in our group. I initially considered this a "one and done" kind of trip, but now that I've experienced the country I could easily see myself coming back here again some day. Soon, hopefully.

10. What about the country and the trip has you so into it and wanting to come back? I've never been to Ireland myself but I hear it's beautiful there, and almost everyone I talk to who has gone has said similar things about wanting to go back.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.