Page 3585 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 357135813583358435853586358735893599 ... LastLast
Results 35,841 to 35,850 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Nah, I wish, fixing fuses is easy. It's still getting power, but it's the infamous black screen of death. I might have to finally buy a hot air station to fix this.

Okay, I overreacted. I took it apart to take a closer look and the cart slot had a bent pin. I stole a collector from a dead SNES and it works fine now. Christmas is saved!

3. I...

I...

I...never bought Afterburner Climax!
    I could have sworn I bought it, I certainly played it a little bit. But I must have just downloaded the trial? I went through my download history- twice. It's not there.
    OH CRUEL WORLD
    OH CHEAP ASS HEART

4. That is exactly the emotion I have about not buying Outrun Online Arcade for PS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I am sorry for both of you

6. It's 2019 and there's no Running Man TV show.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. I like that "Schwarzenegger has yet to play" like he's not even playing a character in this.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. He wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. We don't have replicants either.
    Or do we?

10. I went to the hospital today (and no, I do not have insurance) because I believe I may have broken my foot. I (stupidly) kicked a box that had an old automobile alternator in it so it had some weight. My major lapse of thinking here was the fact that I thought I had on my work shoes (which are hard rubber and can take a beating) but I was actually wearing my slippers, which offered really no protection for my toes.

Anyways, had a bad feeling as soon as I did it that I had actually really injured myself. I had to call out of work (I can barely walk at a gimp pace and it’s painful as hell) and went to the ER at the hospital closest to us. I would’ve preferred an urgent care but the whole not having insurance kinda made that difficult as they all wanted to be paid for services up front and we’re low on funds until Friday. Anyways, I ended up spending many hours there with the pain just getting worse and worse as time went on and it seemed highly unreasonable to have have a patient (who said he believed he broke at least one and maybe two bones in his foot) be pushed back so far when the first thing he needed to do was just get some simple Xrays to at least allow me to be back on the path to getting fixed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453