Page 3522 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 350835183520352135223523352435263536 ... LastLast
Results 35,211 to 35,220 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Weird interpretation. You’re just wrong in stating that men are lonelier than ever. It’s not new, and dare I say much less of a problem with more distributed communication methods now at our disposal.

Feel free to continue the pity party though.
    you're an idiot

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    you're an idiot
    Yet correct. But lets move on. SSJN's parade store freaks was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Is it a full moon or something?
    Three Jersey Shore wannabes are walking around with their tailor edged facial hair, backwards baseball caps, $300 vape boxes, and arm length calligraphy tats.
    I put that MonHun PSP out for sale because I couldn't justify keeping it.

One of them saw it in the case and launched into a white-dude-chinese-accent routine. OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS. "You get free eggloll and duck sauce with purchase!" "no ticky no monstel selvice."
    Why isn't this guy on TV?!!!

The two other guys stepped up to the Dreamcast kiosk, which has NFL 2K2 in it because of the superbowl Big Game coming up. "These graphics are soo awesome. I feel like I'm in the game" drew laughs. I've not played a Madden since...ever? But it must be a super streamlined experience because it took all of 30 seconds for these two idiots to declare they'd already lost interest in the game. Too bad, because Monster Hunter dude had walked over and was providing racist asian color commentary and it was LAUGH OUT LOUD hysterical.

Anyway, It's been two hours since I opened and they were the first people to walk in the door.
    They didn't buy anything.
    How old do you think they were?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. late teen/early 20s?

4. I don't think I've personally ever interacted with a Jersey Shore type human before. Curious. We have an italian subculture up here in Toronto called ginos that's a bit similar. (riced up cars, an exaggerated consumerist lifestyle, etc.). I'm wondering if the end of January see's a lot of weirdo's hit malls because it's a depressing time of year.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Whoa wait how much is that MonHun PSP?

6. What I paid for it. $130.
    Did I get into how effing mint the thing is? I think I did. If not, it’s stupid effing mint.

Don't tempt me like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Yet correct.
    You're not correct either. You're too fucking stupid to even know what is being said.

What is being said?

10. drew is stupid.