Page 3498 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 348434943496349734983499350035023512 ... LastLast
Results 34,971 to 34,980 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Yeah that’s some bullshit. Wahhh I have to follow rules wahhh
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

FLY HIGH LIKE A DIAMOND

3. I got an email notification that my new old receiver had been delivered the other day. l got home, no package for me in the usual spot. Ask my chick about it, she says no delivery came. I look up the tracking info. It states the item was delivered- to Brooklyn NY! I messaged the seller (who was out of Florida), and he said he’d look into it. 24 hours later he said somehow the wrong tracking number was listed, here’s the correct tracking number, should arrive in a few days. I just looked up that tracking number. It was just created for a label coming from NYC.
    So clearly the seller fucked up and sent my package to the wrong address and worked it out so that it would be forwarded to me.
    But why lie about what happened? Especially when it’s such an obvious lie? Sorta feel bad for the seller though. Fucker wasn’t cheap to mail out once. This second shipping probably ate all the profit.

He's probably trying to avoid you flipping out and trying to get it free or some shit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    He's probably trying to avoid you flipping out and trying to get it free or some shit.
    Yup. A normal American would have already left negative feedback and yelled about the lousy customer service.

"Reeeee I need it nowwwwww"

7. Lying to me isn’t the way to reach that end.

The average ebay er can't detect lies.

9. No way am I going to explain all that to the average eBayer - most of em are morons and wouldn't know what I meant anyway. They probably didn't realize you were a seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. “I accidently sent it to the wrong place, but dont worry it’s being forwarded to you. I apologize profusely for the mistake and delay.”
    Doesn’t seem like it’s all that much to explain, but that’s just me. I tend to be far more sensitive to lying than others. If you’re going to lie to me about low level things how am I supposed to believe you in serious matters?