Page 3560 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 354635563558355935603561356235643574 ... LastLast
Results 35,591 to 35,600 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I don't know if I brought it up here, but a few months back a dump truck cut across like 3 lanes of traffic to get to an exit, in the process spilling shit out of its back. one of the pebbles or some shit hit my windshield, cracking it. The next day it spread completely across the windshield. Finally getting it taken care of it, and it's going to cost me 500 fucking dollars.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Ooof, that sucks.

I'd recommend everyone check their comprehensive insurance policy. We're all old as fuck and it may cost very little extra to lower that deductible to 100 or something.

3. I got a crack in my windshield. I didn't have glass coverage. I added full glass coverage for something like just under $2 a month. I waited a month or two, then reported that my windshield had gotten a crack. They came to my house and replaced it at no cost.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 19 Jun 2018 at 05:02 PM.

4. That really does blow. Yuck.

I haven't had to replace any windshields since switching from Allstate to Geico (and yes, I saved 15% or more on car insurance - 63% to be exact). Allstate replaced my last broken one at no cost and no premium increase. I also got a crack and the auto glass dude was able to do the glass patch or whatever it's called. My Geico plan mirrors the Allstate plan but if I get any cracks I'll be interested to see whether they send someone out, no questions asked.

Yeah I've had a flat out broken windshield from a rock on mine, and my wife has had many little quarter size cracks or spiderwebbing. I had to pay the deductible on mine but the insurance covered my wife's little fixes.

6. I need to call my insurer and see if glass coverage is something I can add. I drive on route 80 every day and this is not the first time. Though its been like 9 years, and last time it was only 125 bucks.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

eh *knocks on wood* I've just been driving with mine. Crack is now 3 feet long.

On my policy it's part of the comprehensive policy, aka "other than collision" but insurance coverages vary from state to state.

So as many of you know the main reason I've been selling my stuff is so I could straight up buy a car with cash without financing or dipping into savings. A few weeks ago there were tons of cool cars around. Now that I have some money? Nada.

I just got back from looking at one car that looked promising but the fucker was an automatic. Automatic + 4 cylinder = sad panda

10. Working for an independent Game store like SSJN does has really opened my eyes to a lot of things. I've been here for close to a year and I have the cool customers who come in, buy shit and shoot the breeze. Today I had this 6'1 bearded guy come in with his wife/GF w/e and they were looking thru stuff. He seemed OK at 1st so I didn't think much about it since I make it a habit to greet everyone who comes in the door to see if there is anything I can do.

He really wanted this Zelda themed new 3DS XL and I could tell pretty quickly that his woman was the money holder cuz he literally kept begging her to buy it for his birthday in a few days. She was pretty much standing her ground thru it all with a flat out "No." Well after awhile they look thru the store and I was talking to one of the cool guys I know about some stuff I don't fully remember but I think we were talking about the Switch and whatnot and this guy comes back up to talk to us also which I didn't mind and then he says

"Well Nintendo failed at everything with the N64, The Gamecube, The Wii and the Wii U so they were close to going out of business."

I told him "Nintendo is the one company that isn't going to go broke in yours or my lifetime. They could bleed money for years and still stay in business."

Then this shit.. "Well Nintendo is doing great now and they're really rich." I noticed him looking at an LE Box for Sonic Mania for Ps4 and then he says..

"Well you know how well Nintendo is doing since they own Sega now."

I was like... "Uh no Nintendo doesn't own Sega at all."

"Yes they do, They've owned Sega since 2014 so it's funny seeing a company owned by Nintendo making games on the PS4."

"No, Nintendo has never owned any of Sega's properties."

"Yes they do! It's all about the money since Nintendo owns Sega they easily can get their games on other systems for which Nintendo is smart with!"

After that I just stopped talking to the guy and let him go on his merry way. I normally don't let shit like that bother me but the way he mouthed it off like it was pure fact and he believed it just hit a rare nerve within me.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL