Page 3546 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 353235423544354535463547354835503560 ... LastLast
Results 35,451 to 35,460 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Did you list it as mint or not disclose the box condition? If so he’s an a-hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Had that happen too. Sold a sealed Atlus boxed 3DS. The guy messages me if there’s any ripples in the flimsy outer case, I offer to send him pics. He buys the game and messages me that it looked fine from the pictures already on the auction page. Naturally he gets it and opens a return. Says it must have been damaged in shipping and shows pics of shrink wrap hugging the corner. No cracking, no smashing, the corner is slightly concave from pressure of the shrink wrap. I dispute it, providing messages that I offered additional pictures and several pictures of other similar games I have to show it’s normal. EBay refunded him.

3. tell me more about this Iron Maiden set...

4. I came home to find a flat rate usps medium box had arrived. Inside was a brand new AVS. I’m very impressed with their customer support. I bought the thing a year and a half ago and they didnt even wait for my system to arrive, they just sent out another one.

Eggscellent.

6. My garage door motor puked itself, got a quote of $500 to replace. The garage door is original with the house from the 50's, and it was never properly installed leaving huge gaps. He suggest I replace it since it is falling apart anyway. Total is over $1300. Thanks Obama.

Look for a part number on it and see if you can find a working one on evay.

8. The motor is really old, it is close to 30 years old. Not worth saving IMO. Plus, the wood on the door had seen better days, I was waiting for the motor to die before I replace them in one shot.

9. Just tear it out and hang a beaded curtain.

10. My brother owns a garage door installation business. The markup on those doors is STUPID.