Page 3562 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 354835583560356135623563356435663576 ... LastLast
Results 35,611 to 35,620 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Religion is the product of autist.

2. You must be thinking of astrology. Religion is the product of hucksters.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Human nature is just kinda stupid.
    Collectively, we don't deserve to live.

That is an interesting statement. Under what justification do you say that? That we don't live up to the fragments of religion that most of us were raised under? Or that we don't live up to the rational ethics of children and old men that are no longer ruled by their testicles?

Or that 25% of the population is damaged and inflicts suffering onto others, either because of damaged minds or hearts?

Because if you mean the first, it's weird to think we don't deserve to live because we can't live up to our made up stories.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    That is an interesting statement. Under what justification do you say that? That we don't live up to the fragments of religion that most of us were raised under? Or that we don't live up to the rational ethics of children and old men that are no longer ruled by their testicles?

Or that 25% of the population is damaged and inflicts suffering onto others, either because of damaged minds or hearts?

Because if you mean the first, it's weird to think we don't deserve to live because we can't live up to our made up stories.
    I was being flippant, you smartass. But certainly not the former. But like, not the latter, either?

6. Where do you get 25%?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

From your mother.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Collectively, we don't deserve to live.
    Don't worry too much about it, this will certainly take care of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Kirby startled our cat Sebastian who used the side of my head as a launching pad. His claw sheared a big flap of skin vertically. It reeeeeeally needed stitches, but we lost our insurance 2 weeks ago due to a clerical error on their end. Sooooooo, I had to superglue it back together.

I other news, I finally beat the story mode in Dragon Ball, so I can use Android 21 now.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Kirby startled our cat Sebastian who used the side of my head as a launching pad. His claw sheared a big flap of skin vertically. It reeeeeeally needed stitches, but we lost our insurance 2 weeks ago due to a clerical error on their end. Sooooooo, I had to superglue it back together.

I other news, I finally beat the story mode in Dragon Ball, so I can use Android 21 now.
    Boo, Hiss.