Page 3446 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 343234423444344534463447344834503460 ... LastLast
Results 34,451 to 34,460 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Google it, asshole.

Yeller, send me the email address on your account and a picture of your dog or whatever you own and I'll get you a portrait made. 😙
    Neat! PM to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I got caught up on all the Trump and Spicer SNL stuff. Claims of SNL's return to greatness have been exaggerated. This is the hackiest shit ever. "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on Jews." This is something my idiot friends and I would have written in 8th grade.
    Couldn't agree more.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Maybe there is some hope for lefties?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Come on, guys. It's not easy to squeeze 15 minutes of comedy into a 90 minute show.

5. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I got caught up on all the Trump and Spicer SNL stuff. Claims of SNL's return to greatness have been exaggerated. This is the hackiest shit ever. "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on Jews." This is something my idiot friends and I would have written in 8th grade.
    The show is never as bad as its critics say it is but never as good as the fans say. These days of course the "fans" are liberal websites like Slate, New York, etc. which of course means it's part of the echo chamber.

Sean Spicer is a dope but yea, you still have to work to craft a smart joke.

6. SNL has become MADtv.

You take that back right now.

8. Steve Bannon is the Grim Reaper! Now That's What I Call Satire!

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The original was pretty great but that's about it. I don't really care for the impressions of Trump or Bannon or Putin or any of the others.

Every now and then they'll get a good line in. "It's okay, I'm a TV president," was gold. The Tom Hanks episode was pretty solid overall. Cheetos sketch was good. Dave Chappelle monologue. The musical guests have all sucked.

EDIT: This was pretty good, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzjxVYPjys
    Last edited by Calliander; 21 Apr 2017 at 11:34 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I don't know what Chewy is.
    Seriously, why is someone paying 3 billion for this? Companies always seem so overvalued. Unless it's just eliminating competition
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 21 Apr 2017 at 11:40 AM.