Page 3193 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 317931893191319231933194319531973207 ... LastLast
Results 31,921 to 31,930 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Edgy
    He's right. I was there.

No one cares

I know he does.

4. In really pathetic news, I've been waiting for the price of DA:III to come down in price for Xbox 360. I feel like a child.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    A couple of weeks ago a group of people from outlaying cities made a day trip out of visiting all the Game Craze stores in Rochester (there's 8, including mine). Two of them (so far) have posted youtube videos about the experience. While one was far more fair than the other, both of them complained about poor customer service in a couple of locations. The poor customer service was that they didn't like the prices posted on items they wanted to buy and got upset that an employee wouldn't "give them a deal." They also complained that someone wouldn't let them look at stuff in a part of the store not open to customers. Shit is back there for a reason, not for sale, whatever.

They were complimentary to my location, so there's no personal axe to grind. But I'm part of a brand that's getting shit heeled because they expect to pay less for stuff simply because they walked into a store for the first time. I keep fighting the urge to post some rebuttal on their youtube, because I know there's no way to do so without looking like a tool.
    BUT IT BUGS ME>>!24eg
    I think if you actually turned the rebuttal into a funny comparison video, you could potentially come out looking like the winner and get hits/visits to your store based on cleverness. It would have to be just right, though - or else you'd like like a dingus.

ah, the fine internet lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Write a script, have TNL's best minds execute a mini-vid.

7. Get ahold of Matthew Ehlers.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. So is Chux's game room turning into Kid 2's room?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Or I'll get ahold of Matt, but here's the deal Slim. You don't want them to get hits for the satisfaction of being popular, yet if you spoof their video, they'll have to get hits anyway to get the joke. Either way press is press and they aren't the ones selling things to gain from.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    So is Chux's game room turning into Kid 2's room?
    Yes. Profound sadness.
    The living room isn't quite as bad, just gotta figure out how to make this sub and surround speakers presentable.

That's a losing battle, though.