Page 3024 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 301030203022302330243025302630283038 ... LastLast
Results 30,231 to 30,240 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. What movie do the demons get to watch while they're waiting to be reincarnated?

Fletch.

Awesome.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    im glad I never took the time to read this series

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_novels

what in the wide world of fuck is any of that?
    I read the first two and part of the third I think. The first one wasn't too bad but it quickly started getting really weird in the second book. I mean, it's not "bad" so to speak but just gets completely absurd to the point where it's very hard to take any of it seriously.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. My driver's side window has decided it would like to forever stay in the down position. I have a 2 door car, we're supposed to get thunderstorms later today, I have to park outside at work. I'm not thrilled with this turn of events.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Ah, the infamous window motor death. I have succumbed to it a few times. Costly and dumb.

7. My battery died about 45 minutes later as well. At least that was a cheap self repair. Luckily Sears just put batteries on sale for 50% off today or some shit.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Mine got stuck down when Thief whatever, Kevin's dumb ass thought it'd be funny to bring down the driver side window during a red light while a bum was asking for change. Then I had to drive him around Chicago and park and shit with the window stuck open.

There really needs to be a way to unlock and pull up a window when that happens. Ridiculous.

pliers

10. ^^Yup. You can pull the window back up but you have to be gradual about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!