Page 3118 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 310431143116311731183119312031223132 ... LastLast
Results 31,171 to 31,180 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

oh fuck, sorry man

2. Poor pup.

3. Aww. Shit that sucks, man.

4. poor doggy ;(

5. That sucks Advo, I feel your pain on this one.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Sorry Adv!

7. Oh man, what a cute dog. Sorry, advo.

super weak

9. Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I have to put my dog down. I will miss him dearly at least he had a fruitful 15 years on this earth.
    I feel your pain man!

We lost our 14 month old Black Pomeranian yesterday. I dropped Teddee off at the pet shelter yesterday morning to get him neutered. He didn't survive the operation.

He didn't want to get into his cage yesterday morning, but I eventually got him into it. He cried the whole way there and I petted him to provide some comfort. His cage sat next to me, while I filled out the paperwork, and they took him to the back of the site before I got a chance to say goodbye to him. I don't know what it was, I'd seriously thought about calling my wife to tell her that we shouldn't take him there, but I'd thought I was just being silly and dropped him off anyways. I don't know if that call would have changed her mind, since she had already paid for the service.

It really hit me hard, when I reached into the treat dish this morning, and pulled out 3 treats for our dogs. I'd realized that I'd pulled out a 3rd treat, looked at the empty rug space in the kitchen where he'd normally wait for his treat and with great sorrow placed the treat back in the dish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teddee.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	382.8 KB 
ID:	75721  
    Last edited by gamevet; 19 Dec 2014 at 10:35 PM.