Page 3596 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 358235923594359535963597359836003610 ... LastLast
Results 35,951 to 35,960 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

It was a combination dog with chili!

Lips and assholes, mostly.

Probably.

The onions really accentuate the flavor of the hog anus.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Why are you fuckers so boring? The only thing that will get you all active is me loading up on junk food and posting brain garbage.

But everyone protests that they hate that. So I lay off the reece cups and sugar soda and then...nothing. Most of the posts in the past 24 hours have been the game of thrones topic.

Is no one doing anything worth talking about? We can get 3 or 4 pages of replies out of the things I'm not going to do. Really? No one is doing anything?
    Discord has killed TNL
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Discord has killed TNL
    Please, a few shitty posters killed TNL long before Discord became a thing. Honestly not having those few shitty posters on Discord made it a nice place to have some good conversations. You should try it some time.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I just hate Discord. The client bogs down my computer and the alerts never end.

8. I got nothing for the resource thing, (though you can access it in chrome or any web browser) but there are settings to turn off the alerts.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. For me, Discord on PC runs 1000X worse than on iphone.

But both ways work 1000X better than tapatalk, and plenty of yous guys use that pos.

Not sure why people use tapatalk when they can use the mobile skin that Mollie crafted with blood, sweat and tears.