Page 3283 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 326932793281328232833284328532873297 ... LastLast
Results 32,821 to 32,830 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. The world is just, like, experiences, man. No worries you missed out because no one ever really misses out, you get me? It never happened, so you never missed it. Like, live life and don't feel bad about things you don't actually feel bad about because every moment is a new experience, man.

2. Man... Dude.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. You don't need to worry about old games, man. Just be yourself.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    That applies to everything too.

I don't feel terrible that I didn't own all the transformers. Or all the sega gen games. Or see all the tv shows I liked as a kid. Or read all the books in a series at release.

No one gets to do everything. Double so at release.

Why feel bad about it?
    Weren't you upset at one point when you couldn't afford to buy a tank? Like, in a "what's the point in working if I can't get what I want to get" kinda way?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Probably someone sniped him on eBay to get it also. "How dare they pay more money than me at the last second!"
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. If he would have used 'buy it now' he'd have been fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. If only someone woke him up to remind him.
    Boo, Hiss.

I can never tell if you're really this stupid or if you're pretending because you know that stupidity of this level is unsettling and you enjoy being a special butterfly that irks people. Like you get off on the idea that you made someone's skin crawl. The power of causing an emotion.

Nah. You're probably really just this stupid.

9. Why would a special butterfly irk people?

Do they not cover the classics in canada? Godzilla, mothra, etc?