Page 3582 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 356835783580358135823583358435863596 ... LastLast
Results 35,811 to 35,820 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    What the fuck are you doing with clippers that you can get a barber quality shave? are you a mutant? Is that your power?
    I have no idea. As mentioned in my post: I don't use clippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. I'm okay w non-rapey pirates in a Disney thing. Probably better for little girls going through.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. HE'S A COP

4. If they had a Jonny Depp look-alike somewhere in the ride or roaming around in costume nearby, they still had one rapey pirate.

5. They should just put all the rapists in one attraction and call it Ducktales Rape Escape.

6. Too bad Disney split from Miramax.

WEINSTEIN: THE ENCOUNTER

Why have history related rides when you wash them to the point that they could just as well be talking rocks or fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I'm okay w non-rapey pirates in a Disney thing. Probably better for little girls going through.
    If the internet is any indication, they will find out the world was full of rape until very recently via wikipedia by age 12.

Before that they probably don't really know what a pirate is and I'm confused why you're taking a small girl on the ride instead of tea cups or dumbo or flying carpet.

9. You're confused because that's something you made up just now.

10. Wut are these small children doin' in mah gentle boat rides?!