Page 3504 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 349035003502350335043505350635083518 ... LastLast
Results 35,031 to 35,040 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    So, after we fired her a few days ago this fucking idiot has her friend write fake yelp reviews about how I aggressively grab the female employees, and how she doesn't feel safe as a customer in a place dominated by such aggressive men (obviously none of this is true). We threaten her with legal action and she crumbles immediately. Kids are terrible.
    The goddamn worst.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

The shit I put up with everyday because I'm an adult and some punk ass bitch acts like and thinks she deserves a paycheck.

3. I love the kids! I think it’s the PDX kids that suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Orlando has gotten pretty bad with strollers and scooters. Disney parks being the worst offenders. I'm sure many actually need them. But I also see a sizable group that doesn't.

Americans may very well be on the edge of being too fat and lazy for Disney World.

lawl at beer prices now, they were 6 a few years ago. Now they are 10.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    So, after we fired her a few days ago this fucking idiot has her friend write fake yelp reviews about how I aggressively grab the female employees, and how she doesn't feel safe as a customer in a place dominated by such aggressive men (obviously none of this is true). We threaten her with legal action and she crumbles immediately. Kids are terrible.
    Girls like her are the reason there is going to be a huge backlash over this current trend of guys getting caught.

What a shame. A traitor to your gender, and your cause, young lady. Probably too self centered to see it that way too.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    What wonderful words of encouragement, John.
    Sorry, this tax bill has me pretty pessimistic about shit.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Orlando has gotten pretty bad with strollers and scooters. Disney parks being the worst offenders. I'm sure many actually need them. But I also see a sizable group that doesn't.
    The scooter problem is a cheat to get through the lines faster. My friend's brother-in-law rented a scooter for the week, even without fast pass, he can get to the head of the line (with kids) because he is "disabled". nevermind the fact that he is perfectly fine (although a bit overweight). With fast pass, they literally let you cut to next in line.

He is human garbage.

Eventually real handicapped will have to provide doctor's notes and shit, cresting more hardship for them.

I think the worst last night was the dude build like a linebacker getting his scooter on and off the bus. He got up out of it and helped the bus driver position it on the bus. Like, dude!

I saw kids in the magic kingdom too. A gang of perfectly able 14 year olds. And everyone had to get out of the way for them to back up.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It’s 3 weeks until Christmas.
    I had a net $20 day.
    F
    M
    L.
    this is a global thing, luckily at work we have other venues aside from retail to pay the bills but yeah people just aren't buying stuff because they either have no money or they're hoarding it despite the fact that it'll be worthless after the next american civil war and/or armageddon

e: firmly in the "have no money" camp myself

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Girls like her are the reason there is going to be a huge backlash over this current trend of guys getting caught.
    The whole movement assumes all men are liars (especially white men) and all women aren't liars. That's hilariously wrong. We're all liars. That's the whole reason the burden of proof on the accuser. Though I do like the idea of more people coming forward as a unit — it's requires a very nuanced approach most of these people aren't aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."