Page 3302 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 328832983300330133023303330433063316 ... LastLast
Results 33,011 to 33,020 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    yeah what kind of medicine is it? (like, pill or liquid?).
    Both! The pill is easy because he eats like a pig. The syringe is tricky and he looks at me like wtf afterwards.

2. You probably already know but you can get his mouth propped open by pinching the sides of the mouth, so his cheeks are in his mouth. But if he flails like my cat it's probably easiest to have someone else holding him, too.

3. Yeah, it's definitely a two person job! the syringe stuff is always hard because they HATE YOU for 2 minutes and then they forget about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Why is it so hard for people to understand the concept of yielding to traffic in a traffic circle? Going to work today and I nearly t-boned this dumb bitch who blindly went into the circle without realizing I was about 30 feet from her before she entered. Mind you, speed limit in the circle is 25-30 mph. It's not a slow circle. You can bet your bottom dollar that she along with all the other lemmings got the one-finger salute from me. Assholes.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

5. after being sick first in pain then vomiting for a a week it turned out it wasn't gastritis like the doctor though and was a-p-p-p-pendicitis. Perforated now. Got a tube up my nose, god damn misery

6. Nooo!

Well, at least you'll have an excuse to stay at home and give that Xenoblade Chronicles game a shot.

7. Stay in the hospital not do anything

8. o.

Your appendix sounds like a real jerk. I hope you get better soon.

9. Get well Finch. I hope your 3DS is staying by your hospital bed.

10. Damn Finch hope you're doing better as soon as possible.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.