Page 3409 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 339534053407340834093410341134133423 ... LastLast
Results 34,081 to 34,090 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Stuck in a service center waiting room for 2 1/2 hours. An older couple that was in line behind me asked if I minded if they changed the channel on the tv, which was on ESPN. I said, no, go right ahead.
    They turned it to Fox channel news.
    Fuck I'm dumb sometimes. What else would they have wanted to watch?

2. I watched a little Fox News recently. It's not as horrible as John Stewart made it out to be IMO. Still full of bullshit but the panelists on many of their shows are more even. The views of them are often disparate. I would actually say it's much better than CNN.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 22 Nov 2016 at 02:50 PM.

Good, good. Your transformation is almost complete.

4. They're all pretty awful, but at least their bias is obvious.
    I really miss Sun News. That shit was bonkers.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I watched a little Fox News recently. It's not as horrible as John Stewart made it out to be IMO. Still full of bullshit but the panelists on many of their shows are more even. The views of them are often disparate. I would actually say it's much better than CNN.
    That's like saying a chihuahua with four legs is much better than one with three legs. Fox News has gotten better, though, but I can't tell if that's due to the Ailes thing or because of shit sources like InfoWars, Natural News, and Breitbart.

6. Remember when NBC fucked up the Jay Leno -> Conan transition? The guy in charge of NBC at the time is now running CNN.

7. (I don't remember that but I don't doubt that's the case. Anyway...)

That's gross. That's a gross way to live.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    That's like saying a chihuahua with four legs is much better than one with three legs. Fox News has gotten better, though, but I can't tell if that's due to the Ailes thing or because of shit sources like InfoWars, Natural News, and Breitbart.
    My point isn't that it's good. It's that it was misrepresented. I watch it, Al Jazeera and read a mish mash of places.

I was super surprised to see Democratic viewpoints expressed without interruption.

9. I usually watch a mishmash of bloomberg, cnn, fox, and random whatever else. Fox and CNN are currently banned in the house because they just aren't news channels whatsoever at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. So the burg where I live just decided to tear up half of the roads all at once. Not that they didn't need repairs but holy shit, urban planning much?