Page 3195 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 318131913193319431953196319731993209 ... LastLast
Results 31,941 to 31,950 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Nonsense! Chux, listen. you will pull your connections at the city and the Naval Academy to build an underwater layer 100ft below the Chesapeake, a short canoe trip and scuba tank from your house, filled with 100 cabs from the original Ms Pacman to Street Fighter IV, skee-ball and whac-a-mole, fiber optic cables running to eight separate LAN stations and a home theater for consoles with a three phase, 480 volt custom surround sound system and 40 foot screen which will make George Lucas himself weep, which you shall christen the Dungon of Digits! and it will be good.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

You don't really need a massive man cave, a small tv/monitor thrown in the corner somewhere with a good set of headphones will suffice.

3. And a blanket that you can drape over yourself so you can make a little fort.

4. Blanket fort is clutch as fuck btw.

I think you should put a micro-house in the backyard and use that for a game room. Shit would be real deal.

My air conditioner stopped blowing cool air. I went outside to check, and it was making a funny noise, and the big fan had stopped blowing. I turned it off and called the repair place. They're coming tomorrow morning (good news). I suspect it won't be as simple as a new fan motor (bad news).

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I think you should put a micro-house in the backyard and use that for a game room. Shit would be real deal.
    This is really the best plan. Wives never want to fix those things up.

He has to live in a good neighborhood though. Otherwise someone will pop that lock hoping to find tools and electronics that are easy to pawn.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Wives never want to fix those things up.
    You come out with oracular-ass generalities about the weirdest shit. How many married men or women do you know who have built backyard micro-houses dedicated to videogames? Of that number (it's zero), how many wives fix them up and how many do not? And how many of your backyard-videogame-micro-house-owning friends or the non-fixing-up-wives-of-backyard-videogame-micro-house-owning-men have had their backyard videogame micro-houses broken into? Any particular game these backyard-videogame-micro-house-in-breakers tend to target? Any lock brands we should avoid?
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 26 May 2015 at 11:51 PM.

9. now that's a Venn diagram

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    You come out with oracular-ass generalities about the weirdest shit.
    You're just upset because someone's challenging your worldview.