Page 3567 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 355335633565356635673568356935713581 ... LastLast
Results 35,661 to 35,670 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    This fucking Canadian wildfire smoke is straight up ruining my summer. We don't get enough summer up here as it is, and this is just unfair. I'm sick of waking up to Fury Road every morning.
    It was such a relief to have rain today. The air smells fresher.

2. I got the PS2 and OSSC all set up to play some tate'd Raiden Project- only to discover that while you can tate the screen in the US version, there's no way to make your controls switch orientation. What the fuck were they thinking.
    So I can either spend $20 on a cheat device (because of course I sold the few I had not long ago) because there's a code to fix it or spend $20 on the japanese version which allowed you to swap to the correct controls.

Why can't anything just be easy?

Will a GameShark lite disc work for you? I've got one you can have if it does.

4. thanks, but I ordered an psx change disc already. I can find other uses for it as well...

5. If you hadn't done that I could have also sent you a PS1 memory card with it enabled in the save file for Raiden project. It is really stupid and dumb. Once you get it set if you leave it there, it'll save with that option and you don't need to put in the code again. I had anoying fun today with my PS2 as well. My OG PS2's memory card ports died, and corrupted my freeMcBoot mem card at the same time. I managed to find my spare phat PS2, but it's not in as nice condition and its about 40x louder than mine. I got my freemcboot card reformated and it reinstalled so we're back up and running on the back up PS2, but I'm considering buying a replacement port for my OG one. I could probably pull the working one from this spare PS2, BUT I don't know if they'll mix and match, Sony kept changing shit and there's a couple versions of the port from what I gather. The back up is 30001, and my og is a 39001, not sure if they're compatible plus I like having a back up.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I have a few parts systems, I’ll send ya a controller block so you dont have to rape the launch console.

7. Do you guys know anything about replacing the PS2 (fat) laser? Mine is modded so I want to use it for the few imports I have but it isn't reading any disc. I think the model is 39000 or something like that.

8. The hard part is sourcing a decent replacement. They’re dirt cheap on ebay, but I’ve had very bad luck with getting working ones. They’ll claim to be new and to have an anti static solder joint you need to remove, but you’ll receive a used one with no solder and it doesnt work.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    The hard part is sourcing a decent replacement. They’re dirt cheap on ebay, but I’ve had very bad luck with getting working ones. They’ll claim to be new and to have an anti static solder joint you need to remove, but you’ll receive a used one with no solder and it doesnt work.
    You had the same problem with Gamecube Lasers also didn't you?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I have a few parts systems, I’ll send ya a controller block so you dont have to rape the launch console.
    That would be very awesome of you, let me know what I owe you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    The hard part is sourcing a decent replacement. They’re dirt cheap on ebay, but I’ve had very bad luck with getting working ones. They’ll claim to be new and to have an anti static solder joint you need to remove, but you’ll receive a used one with no solder and it doesnt work.
    This is a problem with basically all the laser replacements out there. Its really hard to source an actual NoS laser.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.