Page 3515 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 350135113513351435153516351735193529 ... LastLast
Results 35,141 to 35,150 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    How can anyone say PS3 is junk and 360 isn't? They wound up being the same damn system.
    The PS3 got better with incremental updates that never quite gelled together like the 360's UI did out the box. If you played games online back then you could very easily see the difference. I think people forget the shitshow that was early PS3 because they bought it when it improved like 5 years into the longest generation ever.

PS3 eventually crawled out of it's hole and met the 360 in the middle on its way down, but I only ever used it for its exclusives.

Regardless of whether you like it or not, it lost Sony their #1 spot.

2. The first 2 years of the PS3 were terrible. Every big game that was supposed to turn the tide turned out to be a dud. I think Gears of War was out for the PS3 launch so that was the system seller MS needed exactly at the right time. That was an online monster.

3. best buy completely botched my tv order, but I at least got a full refund while they run a lost shipment trace

it pisses me off personally because my job includes ecommerce shipping logistics so I know how avoidable a situation like this actually is, they need to be more transparent when uh ohs are a-transpirin'

4. My son is looking for a vehicle. He sent me a craigslist link this morning for a vehicle that seemed too cheap for what it was. He sent a text stating he was interested in taking a look at the car. He got this reply.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in buying my vehicle. My 2007 Nissan Murano SL has 92k Miles, 3.5L V6 cyl. engine, Automatic. It is in perfect condition, no need for additional repairs, no scratches, dings, rust, special marks whatsoever. The interior looks great. It runs like new and all services are up to date. Also, I need to mention that it was never involved in any accidents, pets free. The price is $1800 (non-negotiable). We're selling the car because our son died 2 months ago in a car accident. A drunk driver hit him. He was with his fiance's car coming home. The car belonged to our son and it brings us bad memories and that's the reason we want to sell it. The car is here in Salt Lake City, UT at the shipping company sealed and ready for the shipping. Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay's Buyer Protection Program.The deal includes free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 3 days. You will have 5 days to try out and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it you can send it back on my expense.

If you are interested in knowing more info about how the whole process works, I can ask eBay to send you an email with more information on how to purchase it. eBay will contact you shortly after they have the details with all the information that you need to complete this deal and you will also have proof that I am covered by them and a legitimate seller.If you're interested to purchase just email me with your full name, full shipping address and your phone number, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Here you have more pictures 2007 Nissan Murano SL
    Nothing fishy here right?

It’s weird that they want to do it through eBay, but you bet your ass they’re running game.

6. It makes perfect sense for someone in Utah to list a car on craigslist in New York being sold on ebay, c’mon.

One of the pics was of the hud. It also makes sense for the temperature to be displayed in celsius.

eeeehhhhhh

8. They seem very organized and everything will go smoothly.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

they even packed a whole car up for you in advance. How selfish are you? Buy it already.

10. Woke up yesterday with a tickle in my throat and far more phlegm to spit out than normal. Knew I was in for something then.
    By 9 pm I had a headache behind my eyes so bad it hurt to keep them open, was projectile vomitting the fluids I'd been drinking all day in hopes of lessening the effects of whatever had me in its grips, and my head and chest were on fire while the rest of me was chilled.

Today I have a cough and way too much mucous. So I guess it's just a cold, but it felt like the death flu last night.