Page 3528 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 351435243526352735283529353035323542 ... LastLast
Results 35,271 to 35,280 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Can I be hentai girls yet? Like, could I have boobs that float around like High school of the dead?

2. This isn't so much a first-world problem as it is a 'monocle fell in champagne glass' problem.
    I'm pretty sure I could get a $300 graphics card to run any game I want to play at a steady frame rate.

3. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    If you’re cool spending 3k on a graphics card, you deserve all this inflation.
    I sure as hell am not. A Titan is overkill unless you absolutely must run every game at 4K resolution, & IMO not worth that extra $2,200 (like I said, anything over $800 can GTFO). It's not like the jump from 2.5K to 4K resolution is THAT important. And 60 FPS is plenty. Who really needs 120 or higher?

Maybe, just maybe, they’re making this ridiculous shit because MINERS BUY THEM.

5. fucking snifling nerd arjuing with me over whether my pocket monsters are legit or not.

6. Well, are they?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. of course.

8. I took the fucking things apart and showed him the boards even.
    He’s saying leaf green and fire read should have marking that are only on ruby/sapphire/ emerald. I’m like, no, but cant argue with a fucking nerd.

9. Yeah you can, this is TNL

10. I've had a nerd tell me that new games I was selling were sketchy because the shrink wrap was the wrong type or some such shit.
    My response was something along the lines of "Yeah, you got me. I just tracked down ten mint used copies of the exact same game and had them professionally sealed so I can sell them for an extra $5 apiece."