Page 3538 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 352435343536353735383539354035423552 ... LastLast
Results 35,371 to 35,380 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    lol I love him. Doc was trolling here on the same line, the nanny state is because single mothers can’t rely on partners.
    Single moms are single because they’re spontaneous people whose narcissism and irresponsibility drives partners away. They’re basically like dumb animals incapable of planning for the future.

This shrew is smarter than every single mom.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 21 Feb 2018 at 11:22 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

The data doesn't support that. It is usually the wife that request a divorce.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 21 Feb 2018 at 11:56 AM.

3. Greener grass outside the barbwire. Like I said, they are incapable of planning for the future.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Just because you have a bun, doesn't mean you're an expert on the hons.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Just because you have a bun, doesn't mean you're an expert on the hons.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I'm test driving Microsoft Edge today because I feel bad it's doing so poorly compared to Chrome/ Firefox and it does have a few features baked in that are nice.
    But what lunacy possessed the developers to think denying the end user the ability to change fonts at all and font size aside from a few predetermined sizes that are way too large or way too small?

Because the average Web surfer is now an idiot?

8. At 4:15 pm today, some incredibly worthless meatbag(s) thought it a good idea to call 911 and report shots fired at our middle school. Several police departments responded and wasted an hour clearing every area of the school.
    It was a prank call. Waste of everyone’s time and resources. Hope the scum get(s) caught and dealt with harshly.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    At 4:15 pm today, some incredibly worthless meatbag(s) thought it a good idea to call 911 and report shots fired at our middle school. Several police departments responded and wasted an hour clearing every area of the school.
    It was a prank call. Waste of everyone’s time and resources. Hope the scum get(s) caught and dealt with harshly.
    This and swatting need to have seriously harsher punishments. It's not a fucking funny thing to do and some innocent people have died to this shit.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. I'm surprised foreign troll farms haven't been doing that shit.
    It would be very easy and there's no way they will ever face any consequences if they're in a country that isn't your friend.