Page 3342 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 332833383340334133423343334433463356 ... LastLast
Results 33,411 to 33,420 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I thought about that too...trying to find a lawyer today.

Good. Around here, you pay about the same if you pay the same for a lawyer as you would if you plead guilty, so it's a decision of paying the county or paying the lawyer. I'll choose the lawyer.

Which will increase his car insurance? Neither? I forget.

I haven't been able to reliably access Wikipedia for days. Is anyone else having issues?

reading about Leptin

all the responses read like atkins diet shit

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I am sooooo fucking pissed right now.
    I stayed late at work to finish a dumb game. My chick text me earlier to warn me to be careful on the (almost hour long) drive home because there were tons of deer out.
    I'm going along, looking for shiny eyes on the side of the road. I get to about five minutes from my house, when I notice some jackass is coming up behind me, brights on and coming up fast. I assumed it was some drunk asshole, and was just about to pull over so the dick could fly by me when his lights turned red and blue. I'm like, what the fuck, time to harrassed because my dumb car looks like a race car and it's almost 3 am.
    Officer walks up and asks for license and registration. I ask him why I'm being pulled over. "Speeding."
    I say, "Speeding? I was doing 60 miles per hour (it's a 55)!"
    "I clocked you doing 68."
    I couldnt believe what I was hearing.
    "No way, there's no way. I dont go 68, not in this car!"
    "Well, you were doing 60 when I pulled you over, but you were doing 68 when you saw me and slowed down."
    "I did not see you." By this time I had found my registration and handed it to him. He went back to his car to get my ticket. He also asked me where I was coming from/ going to. I said Work and Home.
    So I'm sitting in the car for 10 minutes, fucking fuming. I had maintained 55-60 the entire ride, every time The needle went over 60, I let off the gas. There's no way I was doing almost 70 at 3 am when deer are all over the place. I had seen a group of them not 15 minutes earlier. I was paying attention to that shit.
    Since he accused me of seeing him, when I did not- the fuckers do their best to hide in the brush and shit on the side of the road- I asked him when he brought me the ticket if he'd seen me hit my brakes when I supposedly saw him. He said, "You did." I laughed out loud. I did not hit my brakes because i was not speeding and I did not see him!
    His statement on the ticket makes no sense. It states that he thought I was doing 70 and his radar confirmed I was doing 68. I then hit the brakes and slowed to 66 and finally, I was doing 60 when he pulled me over.
    Who hits the brakes and slows 2 mph?! If I were worried that I'd been caught speeding, why woud I still exceed the limit?
    I don't know what I can do. This is complete bullshit. I know I wasnt speeding. I havent sped in this car since I got pulled over twice in 2010 when I first got the fucking thing. Both times I was in the middle of a pack going woth the flow. But I was singled out. I learned my lesson then. I want to take a lie detector test or some shit.
    Is it a small town, or a big town?

You can hire a lawyer that will dispute the charges for about $40 to $50. The charges will be dropped, if the officer fails to appear in court. 9 out of 10 times the officer won't want to waste his time in a court room, that is, unless you left a bad impression upon him during your conversation about the ticket.

http://lifehacker.com/208611/how-to-...r-your-chances
    Last edited by gamevet; 24 May 2016 at 09:32 PM.

7. I'm sure I left a bad impression. I was pissed.

Did it make you angry enough to... kill?

9. killed any chance of 90% of the suggestions on gamevet's list of actually working!

Yo, fuck this shit.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 12.54.47 PM.png 
Views:	346 
Size:	271.4 KB 
ID:	78949