Page 3545 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 353135413543354435453546354735493559 ... LastLast
Results 35,441 to 35,450 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. u gunna die

I recommend dipping out ASAP. That's a lousy thankless chore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I agreed to bartend a 14hour shift then realized it was St. Patrick's as I confirmed. Gonna suck, but I'm gonna get paid at least

3. $$$
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I agreed to bartend a 14hour shift then realized it was St. Patrick's as I confirmed. Gonna suck, but I'm gonna get paid at least
    Damn, that’s a marathon. Hopefully the tips are good.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I agreed to bartend a 14hour shift then realized it was St. Patrick's as I confirmed. Gonna suck, but I'm gonna get paid at least
    Damn, that’s a marathon. Hopefully the tips are good.

6. I fucking love EBay. Sell a PS2 game to a guy. Ship it in a box at his request, since he sounds fussy I switched the game case out for one that looked better. Dude contacts me and states he doesn’t want it, it wasn’t in a official PS2 case (must have been a off brand case I flipped it out for). I explain that I’ll send him a official case but I have a no return policy and everything is in line with item description. Replies back that this is unacceptable, the game is likely counterfeit (umm bullshit), what if this game’s case was its own unique variant among PS2 titles.

7. Sounds like the losers bitching about LRG's Saturn cases.
    A friend of mine that seems to live for being on Nintendoage so he can complain about the people on Nintendoage said that they're crawling so far up their own butts now that they consider swapping the backs of carts for same style but better condition to be a form of counterfeiting.

8. The Saturn thing is baffling. Wah, I have a alternative source for packaging with the rigidity of a faberge egg.

In car collecting, the vehicle with a lot of new panels would be worth less than one with all original metal work. However, both are worth more than the busted rusted out pile sitting in the back of Jim Bob's yard awaiting the day he finally has time to restore it.

so it really should be no case < damaged case < repro case < repaired case with original parts < Original case in like new condition.

As long as a seller is honest about what they've done, "counterfeiting" is a rather extreme way to look at it.

speaking of this kind of shit. I sold a walmart exclusive iron maiden cd set. Of course I used my phone, which obviously changed the shipping to international shipping via the ebay shipping center. I usually just let that run because foreigners can't get a refund for lost mail if it goes through the ebay shipping center.

ANYWAY, the buyer now wants to ship it back for a refund because of a crease in the box. A fucking crease, in something made exclusively for walmart.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images