Page 3026 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 301230223024302530263027302830303040 ... LastLast
Results 30,251 to 30,260 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I personally don't think waiting for a cheque is REALLY that big of a deal to consumers. They bitch about it, but if you gave them an option to use their phones they'd probably just wait and bitch about the cheque.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Or they'd get a call in the middle of paying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. It's just not even a problem people have (paying the bill). I feel like CC and Debit cards with NFC-tap stuff is the best way to do it.

I met a nanotechnology engineer today. He's one of our interns. I have this crazy idea for a business using nanotechnology, scanning/light and holograms that I pitched to him and he loved it. Meeting smart people is one of the best perks of working in a new field.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. uh oh

Too bad the people meeting you don't receive the same courtesy.

I wonder how long before has brought gets a clue and in beds some kind of Skylander shut into holograms on transformers

7. I wonder how long it will take for me to understand that sentence

oh I get it!
    has brought = Hasbro
    shut = shit
    in beds = embeds

I liked it better when you didn't have a device that corrected your spelling
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 01 Aug 2014 at 01:43 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I wonder how long before has brought gets a clue and in beds some kind of Skylander shut into holograms on transformers
    Damn son. Drunk at 1:30 in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post

I liked it better when you didn't have a device that corrected your spelling
    I told you guys it would suck

10. I can see how that's not operator error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!