Page 3563 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 354935593561356235633564356535673577 ... LastLast
Results 35,621 to 35,630 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I’ve cleared 3 wasp nests off of my property in as many days. They even made a nest under the red lever on the side of the mailbox and one stung my girlfriend yesterday. There was another one in the shed and another under the awning over the side of the house. Those black and white wasps/hornets keep buzzing around and crawling around the back railing even though I keep killing them. I hate the fuckers. Whatever ecological disaster that would result from their eradication would be worth never having to deal with them again.

I hate those bastards.

3. I felt my upper back get a little sore last night, like I just pulled the muscle a little and it felt like it would be tender for a bit right near my spine and shoulder blade. No biggie...

I woke up in excessive pain this morning, much worse than my back has ever hurt. I had to get up out of bed and now I’m sitting in the dining room with the dog, trying to take my mind off of it but not doing a very good job. I can’t really even massage it either because it’s deep. And there’s the whole no health insurance part so I’ll probably just have to suffer through it. It feels like I’ve been stabbed 😫

4. Do you have a foam roller because that shit is magic for weird pains that pop up from working out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Alternately, if go to a massage therapist (or if you’re on the cheap, go to one of those Asian places and you can get a perfectly fine massage for like, $25-40 depending on area.) if I can get to someone within 24 hours I can usually get the knot worked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I have had a deep back pain like you mention since 2012. It's caused me to re-frame what my concept of pain is. Hope it gets better for you.

7. I have a compression in my lower back that causes me pain almost every morning. It hurts like fuck to move or get out of bed, but once I'm on my feet it goes away. If I sleep on my side with a pillow between my knees, it's usually a lot better.

I've also lost feeling on the left side of my left thigh, but I'm not going to risk getting paralyzed by the surgery it would take to fix that.

Have you checked into the Cement Filled Vertebrae Fix yet?

9. Are you sure you weren't actually stabbed?

10. I had a rhomboid spasm in my back and neck last night. Shit was bogus.
    Boo, Hiss.