Page 3526 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 351235223524352535263527352835303540 ... LastLast
Results 35,251 to 35,260 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. There's a simple life hack that can fix that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. one weird trick

3. and Bic HATES it!

Homeowners over 35 are doing this.

5. Only 90's kids remember!
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Bitcoin miners are really ruining it for everyone who wants to buy a new GPU. Some 1080 & 1080 Ti cards now are being sold for more than $1000. A 1070 is supposed to be under $400 but it's going for $700+. NVIDIA & AMD aren't too happy about it.

Fuck those Bitcoin miners, let their market crash. GPU makers should be trying to find some way to limit the use of their products to graphics only.

7. They should be trying to meet demand and sell to whoever wants them. They're just leaving money on the table by not cranking out enough product.

8. I do have a GTX 1080 but am resentful that others who would like a similar/better card for a fair price are getting screwed.

Here's a related story at PCGamesN. Problem. There are potentially enough actual GPUs to go around but not enough memory chips to drop onto those boards. Some of the stuff they say here is highly depressing.

9. I had no idea that btc was driving the prices of GPUs up, and that is really fascinating. I wonder if we're going to see high end desktops skyrocket in price, 90s style. Advertising them as "perfect btc miners!" or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

They’re mining Etherium. Not Bitcoin.

And stop getting mad at users because a company can’t meet demand. You can get mad at the resellers if you have to, but I don’t think you get to decide how people choose to use their graphics cards.