Page 3584 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 357035803582358335843585358635883598 ... LastLast
Results 35,831 to 35,840 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Given the shape of his nose, that might not translate.

2. I'm everywhere today.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Next I'll get upset about banana dick jokes.

3. We saw it, Calliander.

4. I've always enjoyed the gritty realism of Disney World.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I started working back in a restaurant again. We had childcare all figured out when my wife went back from maternity leave but the lady notified us 3 days prior to her going back to work that she couldn’t do it. Tried a few other solutions but they were all unreliable and left us constantly scrambling to get the baby watched and having to make some very unproductive decisions to do so. I had just started a job I really liked and thought I could stay at for awhile but I had to give that up (I’m working there on Sunday mornings still) and now I’m at fucking Applebee’s and on opposite schedules from my wife. It’s been nothing short of a nightmare for me with my employment since I came up this way last December. I’m trying to figure something out because I hate not getting to spend time as a family and I’m just sick of the restaurant world. May have a shot to get into the painters Union in Philadelphia sometime soon which would be fucking great.

Harsh toke, man. Opposite schedules are rough. I tend to see Rebecca for slightly longer than enough to exchange the car 5 out of 7 days a week.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Harsh toke, man. Opposite schedules are rough. I tend to see Rebecca for slightly longer than enough to exchange the car 5 out of 7 days a week.
    It’s a rough thing to deal with, especially at this point in my life where all of my goals and concerns are all centered around my family. On the days where I work, we get the early morning when she first wakes up where we’re both groggy and tired and about 45 minutes after she gets home. We’ll spend some time later as well but then needed sleep is being sacrificed. We don’t even get that much time together on the weekend because my son David stays with us and I have my hands full with him. I’ve just really gotta get my neck out there and figure out a better solution.

I tend to play a bit if Super Nintendo attend Christmas since it one of my favorite Christmas presents ever. I was playing it for a few hours this afternoon and I went to swap games and now the thing doesn't work. Argh. I have other systems to play, but this was the one my mom gave me back in the day. Fuck.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'm not convinced they actually asked any visitors what they wanted.
    Of course not. That's not how you get good products.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. probably a fuse