Page 3433 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 341934293431343234333434343534373447 ... LastLast
Results 34,321 to 34,330 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I don't know why I bother trying to find folks to play music with. If only I wasn't born with this curse of CIS.
    It's your original sin

2. a White Genderfluid/Cis Man
    I can be both?

3. Is it that people who don't subscribe to the traditional gender shit are afraid of violence against them?

I tried to ask a friend about it (she's non binary or something) and got, "The fact that you aren't aware is aggressive and makes me uncomfortable," and she refused to speak about it further. She would probably be upset at my "she's non binary or something" part.

4. I want to start a conversion therapy practice for "normals."
    I think it'd be a gold mine.
    "You don't have to be afraid to be afraid!"

"I used to play football, work on cars, and had a female wife with two biological children. Now I wear dresses in public and identify with the Emu!"

5. That kind of response makes me think that maybe the threat of violence isn't motivated by sexuality.

TSSJN that's rather dismissive
    Last edited by Fe 26; 16 Feb 2017 at 01:36 PM.

7. It was supposed to be, in the context of Calliander's friend.

8. I have zero issues with people being nonbinary, but if someone is genuinely asking a question about how they feel and want to gain some insight, and someone answers with derision and malice, I question their intentions as a human being in general. I get it, we all have google, but if someone is asking along with good intent, what's the point in just mocking them?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Is it that people who don't subscribe to the traditional gender shit are afraid of violence against them?

I tried to ask a friend about it (she's non binary or something) and got, "The fact that you aren't aware is aggressive and makes me uncomfortable," and she refused to speak about it further. She would probably be upset at my "she's non binary or something" part.
    This is such a bullshit stupid response. How the fuck are you supposed to learn about it, and understand where a person is coming from with out asking them. It's basically "The fact that you can't just absorb knowledge from the universe is an aggressive act against me."

I'm sorry but that shit annoys the fuck out of me and just comes off as some one who wants to be the victim even when they aren't.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. I can't even

Literally shaking right now