Page 3565 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 355135613563356435653566356735693579 ... LastLast
Results 35,641 to 35,650 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Good lord, man. Any new news on your brother or his girlfriend?

What the other driver did seems sufficiently negligent to be prosecuted, no?

2. spoiler: other driver was drunk.

Brother and girlfriend are plenty fucked up. They’re stable but both have severe trauma to the abdomen. Detached muscles, hernias, parts of intestinal tracts needed to be removed, etc.

They should make it out of it, but it’s going to be a longgg recovery.

Jesus Christ, I'm so sorry to hear that.

4. I just re-read this when I was actually awake rather than when I just woke up. No idea why I read "son" instead of "brother." Sorry about that, I didn't mean to make light of the situation. Like some of us, I sometimes type before I think.

Anyway, I'm sorry that car difficulties plague your family on a really extreme level. This sounds incredibly stressful and exhausting and scary for your family.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

ssjn, sorry to hear about all of this

6. I just spent half an hour registering and posting in a reddit thread about the old flea market I used to be in, only to be told my karma and/age was too low to make posts.
    wtf.

7. what board?

8. This fucking Canadian wildfire smoke is straight up ruining my summer. We don't get enough summer up here as it is, and this is just unfair. I'm sick of waking up to Fury Road every morning.

9. Heh, you are like little baby!

Yeah I don’t think I’ve seen a clear sky since early June. I can barely breathe all the time, it’s great.