Page 3491 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 347734873489349034913492349334953505 ... LastLast
Results 34,901 to 34,910 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I don’t know enough about the CK situations. Me and my friend were discussing the dynamics of the Weinstein and Spacey case specifically. I think people are having trouble with these celeb cases because the men were seen as progressive liberals.

“How could an enlightened lib do this?!” is the reaction. That's an absurd statement to me.

Pulling it out and jerking it without consent is pretty shitty though.

2. if you're a notable figure, you have a significant degree of power. Some of the "power dynamic" stuff is just leverage, not necessarily like....obama level power. for instance, you aren't famous, but there are people who work under you or who make less than you, who would benefit from being seen with you or benefit from your connections or experience. So, they may go out of their way to gain your approval. If you're the type who needs validation or sexual stimulus via deviant acts, you'll make them put up with your weird shit so that they can remain close to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

The thought process is weird though.

"I'm going to sit here and watch this man jack off because he was on some episodes of Dr. Katz and help write pootytang"

And it doesn't sound like there were any threats of punishment for not putting up with it from CK. None of the stuff I've read so far lead to "and he threatened me" or "he said if I didn't he would do..."

Its just, "we sat on the couch and he started beating off and we just hung around"

With Weinstein, he was makeing clear threats or trades for sex. Do this or I ruin you. Do this and I give you stuff. I'll make you a star.

All these CK stories sound like women putting up with a mentally retarded person, hoping to get something later. Like, I'm going to ignore this dog shitting on the floor because I have things to do.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    All these CK stories sound like women putting up with a mentally retarded person, hoping to get something later. Like, I'm going to ignore this dog shitting on the floor because I have things to do.
    At this point, if a guy randomly came up to me and pulled out his dick, masturbated into a hot dog bun, and ate it, I'd be like.....yeap. Dudes, alone with women, do some weird. fucking. stuff.

I would understand a woman being scared shit less in that situation because of the unknown. How is cum bun gonna end? Kill me? Shit himself?

Fear of death hasn't been mentioned yet with ck however.

Unrelated, but I feel like I found out he was secretly mentally challenged. Then I imagine his poor kids. Like how bad is this? He has so many stories with them on trips. Are they having to wait in the car while he's in the gas station bathroom, walking around beet ing it? Just how much of this is he doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    At this point, if a guy randomly came up to me and pulled out his dick, masturbated into a hot dog bun, and ate it, I'd be like.....yeap. Dudes, alone with women, do some weird. fucking. stuff.
    I thought that was just between us! I can't believe you'd tell everyone.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I’m still surprised that Donald Trump got through the pussy grabbing comment so effectively.
    Well, you see, Hollywood is largely Democratic so certain outlets will cry foul but Trump is a Republican president. Remember Pizzagate, not even a real thing? That gets more play than say, current Republicans pedophiles running for office.

8. Having said that, I hope Hollywood burns to the ground, it's such garbage.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I thought that was just between us! I can't believe you'd tell everyone.
    LOL

10. Last edited by icarusfall; 10 Nov 2017 at 02:07 PM.
    Boo, Hiss.