Page 3303 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 328932993301330233033304330533073317 ... LastLast
Results 33,021 to 33,030 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Get well finch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Your appendix couldn't stand the podcast either!
    j/k, hope you find some way to make the time pass quickly.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    after being sick first in pain then vomiting for a a week it turned out it wasn't gastritis like the doctor though and was a-p-p-p-pendicitis. Perforated now. Got a tube up my nose, god damn misery
    Welcome to the club. It's pretty painful huh?

I was in the hospital for 5 days after mine. Medical bill was like $50,000. Thanks Obama (this was in 2006)!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. I was doing fine but started fine but started puking so they have to drain my stomach. What's another few days of misery and no sleep

5. yore gettin too old for this chocbo.

6. I'm glad you're alive Finch.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

On no! Even if I hate your guts sometimes Finch, I don't want your guys to hate you. Get better!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Motherfuckers that spend the first part of the day out in the fields fucking sheep or each other, and then come in here and deposit clumps of mud all over my fucking carpet.
    How the fuck does it manage to stay attached to the boot on the 150' walk from the parking lot?
    Happens all the fucking time. The best was the time football mom decided to bring little Billy straight from practice to come in here, stomp around, and not buy anything. No son, there's no need to change out of your fucking cleats. Wear them right into the store!

9. p.s. I hate vacuuming.

10. Don't you dirtshame them.