Page 3256 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 324232523254325532563257325832603270 ... LastLast
Results 32,551 to 32,560 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. Fuck litterbugs, dude.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

...what kind of dumbass goes out to sea...picks up a sea turtle...then works on it with a god damn set of pliers in swiss army knife?

3. Is there a proper Sea turtle Nose Obstruction Removal Tool I do not know about?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

A nice pair of vice grips would have let them get that thing out in one good tug, instead of digging in the wound over and over again.

Or shit, at least a good pair of needle nose pliars.

Who the fuck gets that far out to sea without a tool box on the boat. A tackle box of leurs would have at least a pair of needle nose pliars for fixing leurs.

That poor turtle.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    A tackle box of leurs
    lol

6. That's fancy french leurs to you, mister.

All this free entertainment and yet all the complaining.

8. You've really been insufferable the past week or so.
    I'm sure it's related to how miserable things have been for you professionally, but...pls stahp. Find something that gives you joy and do it. For our sakes if not your own.

What have I done that is insufferable?

10. Post.