Page 3059 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 304530553057305830593060306130633073 ... LastLast
Results 30,581 to 30,590 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

clearly they want you to friend them and post a picture comment on their facebook

I wish I knew what devil plants north la had. I'm getting really tired of waking up with painful swollen eyes at 3 am just because of changes in the season and their sex cycle.

3. Take an antihistamine before bed (like generic Allegra), it'll make your life better.

Set an alarm for work though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Normally I'd take a zytacwhatever but I was out today.

Allergies really make me wonder how we conquered the globe. How many people died back in the day just because pollen weakened their natural defenses and a sore throat lead to something more deadly?

I'm betting a lot.

5. Yes, that's why all these peanut allergy losers are taking over. Now that we can keep them alive, the gene spreads more and more.

I say we give natural selection a helping hand.

It really makes you wonder. Our ancestors were the sort that thought illness was a sign from god. The berries killed you because God didn't want you to eat them. Everyone got sick on your travels because you were traveling on forsaken sinful lands.

How did people justify traveling when so many were really only built for a certain area? Leave it and you get all kinds of allergies that could lead to more deadly illnesses?

Oh wait, greed.

That doesn't explain the pilgrims though.

8. Yes the reason early homo sapiens spread out across the world was greed. So much greed.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I'm clearly talking about that and not early European to America settlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Normally I'd take a zytacwhatever but I was out today.

Allergies really make me wonder how we conquered the globe. How many people died back in the day just because pollen weakened their natural defenses and a sore throat lead to something more deadly?

I'm betting a lot.
    Maybe not. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy