Page 3486 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 347234823484348534863487348834903500 ... LastLast
Results 34,851 to 34,860 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. eh, I like the foreign students better than the Americans sometimes. I think it's just a difference in pre-college schooling, many international students tend to stick to the directions and deliver results on time. American students are always looking for loopholes and "hacks." It's not every international and every American student, but its just kinda some differences I've noticed here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I've heard it changes based on what country.

My teacher friends says that almost all of the buff middle eastern men try to bargain and haggle grades.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    The carcass!!!!

I think by the time I’m done with school I’m going to be able to understand broken English really really well, lots of international students here. I love some of the phrasing that gets tossed around. One of my teammates was typing “cooperate” as “corporate” and I’m like you know....that is super rad. I love that. I will now corporate with you!!!!!!
    Haha! It's insane how silly some of these people's English is.

But, yeah, it's nothing against foreigners. My customers just tend to be EXTREMELY lazy, so I just apply that to their desire to learn English properly as well. They call and email constantly, demanding me to find them a job.

Unless they are considering coming to the USA (most actually want to go elsewhere), we don't match them to jobs. If they were to spend more than 4 seconds on the site, they'd know this. Yet, the write in, I kid you know, 10+ times a week asking "I still no have job! WHY U NO GET JOB FOR ME!?"

No amount of explaining can fix these people. They are just stupid. Oh well.
    I took all your French Toast.

Why you no get job for me?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Haha! It's insane how silly some of these people's English is.

But, yeah, it's nothing against foreigners. My customers just tend to be EXTREMELY lazy, so I just apply that to their desire to learn English properly as well. They call and email constantly, demanding me to find them a job.

Unless they are considering coming to the USA (most actually want to go elsewhere), we don't match them to jobs. If they were to spend more than 4 seconds on the site, they'd know this. Yet, the write in, I kid you know, 10+ times a week asking "I still no have job! WHY U NO GET JOB FOR ME!?"

No amount of explaining can fix these people. They are just stupid. Oh well.
    oh no for sure, and like, kids/younger people looking for jobs are lazy and dumb af, no matter what country they are from lol. I think also that ultra demanding thing can be common in other cultures too?? Like, be as obnoxious as possible until someone folds?? Again, no judgment, it just seems like that's more prevalent in some cultures with some people. Fascinating, but annoying to work with, haha.

6. The other kitten has it now.

7. oh no, oh no. Do you have other cats besides the kittens? You may want to keep them sequestered from each other to make sure this isn't something communicable. That's so awful, I am so so so sorry.

8. We had them in a room by themselves with their mother, but mom mingles with the other cats.

9. What's the vet saying?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. I don't care for this thread
    Boo, Hiss.