Page 3503 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 348934993501350235033504350535073517 ... LastLast
Results 35,021 to 35,030 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

Gross.

2. ugh. I'm so sorry. Not the same stakes at all but my etsy sales suck this quarter so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Wtf is happening to cause that I wonder?

4. despite what we keep being told, the econony for everyone that isnt already a billionaire sucks donkey dick.

5. You'd probably make more money sucking donkey dick.

6. They say it’s not work if you’re doing something you love.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It’s 3 weeks until Christmas.
    I had a net $20 day.
    F
    M
    L.
    Fuuuuccccckk dude. I'm sorry to hear that. It's looking like shit is only going to get worse too.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. What wonderful words of encouragement, John.

9. Nobody could get past the dog poops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Kids are so goddamn soft nowadays. One of our employees refused to put her hair up in the morning when my co-manager asked her to, so when I came in a took her and the other new girl into the back and said "Avalon and I are your bosses, and when we ask you to do something, we need you to do it, cool?" The guilty then asked what this was in reference to, and I said "it's not important what incident it's about, it's that I need you to listen to us." Now I've had 10 texts and a bunch of bullshit about how I'm some kind of Aggressive Monster.
    So, after we fired her a few days ago this fucking idiot has her friend write fake yelp reviews about how I aggressively grab the female employees, and how she doesn't feel safe as a customer in a place dominated by such aggressive men (obviously none of this is true). We threaten her with legal action and she crumbles immediately. Kids are terrible.
    Boo, Hiss.